Sunday, October 19, 2008

8 Things

8 TV shows I love to watch:
  1. ER
  2. Greys Anatomy
  3. Desperate Housewives
  4. Ellen
  5. Good Things Utah
  6. Food Detectives
  7. Food Challenge
  8. Super Why (for Punkin's benefit)

8 Things I did yesterday:
  1. Went to Sams Club for the usual
  2. Taught School
  3. Laundry
  4. Dishes
  5. Cooked Dinner
  6. Bought outfits for the girls' pictures
  7. Watched TV
  8. Drove.......a lot

8 Things I'm looking forward too:
  1. Thanksgiving with the whole family
  2. Christmas
  3. A healthier husband
  4. Peanuts 1st Birthday
  5. My vacation time being renewed
  6. Maybe a vacation
  7. Buying a new (to us) Truck
  8. and a new (to us) Trailer

8 Things on my wish list:
  1. My mothers ring
  2. A healthier husband
  3. Vacation
  4. Downtime
  5. A new kitchen floor
  6. A nice family photo
  7. Less stress
  8. A Happier (less whiny) Family
8 People I'm tagging:
  1. Bree
  2. Aaron
  3. Dana
  4. Sheryl
  5. Teresa
  6. Rebekah
  7. Kami (I know you'll see this eventually)
  8. Yahoodi

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails