
For those of you who do not know or even if you care we finally got a new (to us) truck. We have had a 1994 Dodge Dakota for about 7 years that no longer serviced our family the way we needed it too, mainly, it was too small. So we searched and searched and found the beauty you see above. Now, I'll be honest, I don't get intimidated very easily and I'll try most anything once but this truck scared me. My last experience driving a full size truck was when I drove my dads when I was like 18 or something and I felt like I was running people off the road. I had never really had an opportunity to drive one since, wow that's sad. Anyway, today we took our Dodge down to my bro-in-laws office parking lot to try to sell and I told Dallas that I would like to drive the "beast" home. And guess what, I didn't kill anyone. It really wasn't as hard as I remember it but it certainly was quite a jump from driving my Mustang. So, no fear for those of you that live near me, I can handle it, you won't have to stay indoors while I'm on the road in our "Beast".


No comments:
Post a Comment