We had such a nice Easter Weekend. I was able to take some time off due to no daycare. It was nice just to have some time off anyway. It started on Thursday which was just grocery shopping day. Then Friday I took the kids to Baby Animal Days as you can see in the previous post. Saturday I took Punkin up to my moms to color eggs and bake cookies. She loves her one on one time with Grandma. I dropped her off and ran to the store for last minute items and then came home to boil our own eggs and hang out. Sunday was a wonderful Easter day. Dallas made homemade blueberry pancakes for breakfast, I took a short little nap, and then we went to my parents house for a yummy Easter dinner. It was a lot of fun. Of course my girls were the only kids there, but they had a great time none the less. Punkin got to go outside and get a golf lesson from Grandpa with her golf set the Easter Bunny brought. Peanut hung out inside with us girls trying to eat Easter candy, foil and all. Today I'm just going to try to get the most out of my last day home with the kids before I get back to the normal everyday.
Talking while Shopping!
16 years ago





1 comment:
I'm glad you got a few days off! That was probably nice! It looks like you had a fun weekend! You're girls are so stinkn' adorable!
Post a Comment