Thursday, April 2, 2009

Good Times

Tonight, I'm sitting here at the computer reviewing this bizarre week and just looking at all of the fun pictures my friends have posted of the recent happenings in their neck of the woods. I'm wanting to have all of those feel good feelings when I look at my own blog, so I'm indulging myself and posting some pictures that just make me smile.
These first five were taken last weekend while Punkin was napping. Me and my little Peanut, goofin around.






These next few are of Punkin and her antics. Oh, they are the reason I live.





2 comments:

Mindy and Garry said...

What cute girls!!! I love it1

Tammy Bentley Jones said...

Your family is the greatest!!! Your girls are so adorable, treasure them always!! Sorry I didn't know it was your birthday on the 1st!! Happy late birthday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails