Monday I was able to take the day off and just hang out. We went to Sams club and Wendys for lunch and then went to my mother-in-laws because Dallas' Grandma was in town and leaving today (Tuesday). I wanted her and the girls to have one last visit before she went back to PA. After we got home, I put Peanut down for a nap and got the pool out for Punkin. She had so much fun, she didn't even care that the water was freezing. We were outside for a good hour and a half and you'll see how pooped she was afterward. Later after dinner we filled Peanuts little pool, with warm water, and she wasn't having it. We aren't sure why, but she looked stinking cute anyway. Enjoy!!
Talking while Shopping!
16 years ago





1 comment:
I am seriously loving the bikini! lol so cute!
Post a Comment