This week was pretty uneventful. Dallas and his brother removed the tree stump on Tuesday with his truck, and thankfully they didn't destroy any part of the garden. I planted the lilac in the big hole and immediately knew that we needed more dirt. Saturday morning before I went to work we took the tree up to the North Ogden Compost Pit. Sunday we went to Lowes and bought four bags of topsoil just to cover the lilac a little better. I think we'll keep my parents little trailer for a bit so we can get a big load of topsoil and level out the garden. The hibiscus on the other hand is thriving and I'm getting soooo excited for those dinner plate blooms. Here are the new pics.
Talking while Shopping!
16 years ago





1 comment:
Love your layout! How long have you lived in your house? There is always so much to do to keep things looking nice! Looks good!
Post a Comment