Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day Fifteen

Day Fifteen

Take the time to focus on yourself. Appreciate and give thanks for your unique personality, skills, and talents.

I have recently taken on a new project that I'm hoping will be beneficial for not only my well being and sanity but also my wallet. I'm grateful for my ability to create a number of things from hair flowers, tutu's, jewelry, scrapbooks, and a handful of other things.

I'm also grateful for some of my personality traits that some may not get. I have been getting into personality profiles for a work continuing education program from which I have a 100 page profile that has very interesting to read and eye opening at the same time. I love my sense of humor and wit. I love my strength.

In the past year I have not only taken on a completely different job and done fairly well at it but taken on single motherhood and been so far successful. I say so far, because the girls are still alive. I'm very proud of myself for not wallowing in my own pity when I probably could've easily gotten away with it for a little while. I'm glad that I was able to keep it together for the sake of my kids and my job.

1 comment:

Bree said...

your necklaces are so NEAT! wow. I don't wear much jewelry, but girl, I think I need to change that! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails