
Day Twelve
Today, make the effort to live life with a positive outlook. Refrain from criticizing the people around you. Dare to see the glass half full. Listen more than you speak. Give freely of yourself. Practice kindness at every opportunity.
This will be a tough one. I'm going to a management meeting. I'm also going to be standing in line at the health department to get myself and my children their H1N1 vaccinations. Who knows what chaos will ensue. I will put out my best effort.


2 comments:
you make me laugh and smile. You are so funny, hope you kept the positive attitude at the meeting and health department. haha. by the way i am jealous you are going on a cruise, i went on my firt cruise in feb. and it was awesome!!
I drove past the health department and saw a huge crowd and decided it wasn't worth standing in the cold risking more illness for my kids. We're just going to have to tough this one out. Besides the massive migraine might have had something to do with it. All in all it was a good day.
Post a Comment