
Day Twenty One
Reflect on the 21 days of The Gratitude Challenge and what this process has meant to you.
I started this challenge because I thought it would be a nice way to put my focus on what I have in my life that is good rather than what is bad. I found that a lot of the challenges weren't much of a challenge at all. I realized that I am already very grateful for what I have. I think what the challenge did was help me put it into perspective. As some of you know, my life was completely flipped upside down a few months ago and even though it was heart wrenching I can still see the positive in the whole experience. I'm grateful for every life experience I've had that has lead me to the life that I now lead. I'm more grateful for my family and friends. I'm grateful for my ability to acclimate to any situation and pull through with out a mark. I'm grateful mostly for life, it's such a gift.


No comments:
Post a Comment