Happy New Year!!! We had a really nice New Years at home. The munchkins are still a bit to young to try to be out at someones house all night and I honestly just like hanging out at home. I'm too afraid to be out late on what one of our patients called "Amateur Night". We bought the Wii earlier this week in preparation for New Years Eve. We. Had. A. Blast. This was the best purchase ever. Punkin loves every game and does quite well, Peanut was just happy to play with any old remote and cheer us on.
Punkin is very entertaining to watch, especially when she boxes. We were laughing hysterically and she just kept going. I think she KO'd 5 guys by the end of the night.
Peanut was in bed by nine and I ended up falling asleep on the couch watching D and Punkin play. D woke me up just before midnight and him and Punkin were still at it. We three rang in the new year watching the ball drop, toasting with our sparkling cider, and watching the neighbors do fireworks in the snow. It really was a great night that I wouldn't have spent any other way.
Here is to a New Year, with happier beginnings!
Talking while Shopping!
16 years ago


1 comment:
We got a Wii for Christmas and it is really the best thing ever!!!
If you haven't yet, when you can, get Mario Kart.
Peanut will love it!
Post a Comment