Friday, November 5, 2010

21 Days of Gratitude: Day One

A little over a year ago I did the 21 Days of Gratitude Challenge. I did it at a time when gratitude was something I had a hard time with. This year I have a lot more to be thankful for. So I'm doing the challenge again. Here we Go!


THE GRATITUDE PLEDGE

With a hopeful outlook, I, __Kamee____, promise to fulfill the terms of The Gratitude Challenge. Over the next 21 days, I pledge to complete the activities on my gratitude calendar, including writing journal entries, taking photos and connecting with friends. I promise to take note of life’s little blessings and to give thanks for the relationships, experiences and opportunities that make my life unique. From this day forward, I commit to living on the brighter side of life.
Date: __November 5, 2010___

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails