Here is the video and some pictures of the girls dance recital. The second clip is my cousin Ricci who owns and operates
The Movement Dance Center. She is a fantastic teacher.
We couldn't be more proud of the girls. Punkin has gained more confidence since starting dance last June. Peanut started the first of January and considering that she just turned three and has only danced for about 5 months she did a fantastic job. Enjoy!!
 |
| Peanut getting her hair done. The required hair style for all dancers was a little to complicated for my fumble fingers so it was necessary to higher it out. |
 |
| I think it made her look so grown up! |
 |
| Punkins turn. |
 |
| I did not pose this, I just looked over and she was chilaxin with her short hair style guide. |
 |
| Gorgeous! |
 |
| Punkin was workin it! |
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment