Saturday, September 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Ten years ago i was:
  • Just finishing my Dental Assisting Internship
  • Dating Dallas
  • Working at Sears
  • Skinny
  • Having a lot of fun being 18.

5 Things on todays to-do list:

  • Laundry
  • Dinner
  • Finish making Punkins Tutu
  • Maybe sneak in a nap
  • Feel better

Snacks I enjoy:

  • Ice Cream
  • Popcorn
  • Licorice (any flavor)
  • Trail Mix (from Sams Club)
  • Popcicles

5 Things I would do if I was a Millionaire:

  • Buy our dream home
  • Buy our dream vehicles (i.e. Mustang, F250 and a Mustang for Mom too)
  • Buy a home in Maui
  • Invest and Save
  • Donate to worthy Charities (i.e. Cancer, Diabetes, Aids, and Humane Society)

5 Places I have Lived:

  • Clearfield
  • Layton
  • Roy
  • North Ogden
  • Harrisville

5 Jobs I've had:

  • Telemarketer (I was 15, it's all I could get)
  • Shoes @ Shopko
  • Nanny
  • Clerical @ Sears
  • Dental Assistant

I Tag:

  • Rebekah
  • Bree
  • Aaron
  • Teresa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails