*What is your husbands name? Dallas
*How long have you been married? 9.5 years
*How long did you date? About 2 years
*How old is he? 31
*Who is taller? He is.
*Who can sing the best? I don't think either of us are that great.
*Who is smarter? Me, unless it involves any kind of math.
*Who does the laundry? Me.
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me.
*Who mows the lawn? Dallas does the outside chores, I usually have my hands full with the inside chores.
*Who cooks dinner? Usually I do, he's supposed to get it started since he gets home from work before I do.
*Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Whoever was wrong. Usually him. ;)
*Who kissed who first? He kissed me, I think, that was a hundred years ago.
*Who wears the pants? Depends on the day.
I tag....Everyone!


1 comment:
Oh...That's so cute. You need to "pimp" my page for me.
p.s. is Dallas smoking, you know every time I sneek out in the garage to smoke I get hit in the head with a crow bar...LOL...had to add that...I really don't care if he does or not...LOL
Post a Comment