Thursday, November 20, 2008

Boring!

O.k., so I have the most boring life ever. I read everyone elses blogs and there is so much going on with everyone. I'll tell you what I did this week, worked, worked, did the dishes, change a "crap" load of diapers, worked some more, worked, got a migraine (must have been the dishes that put me over). Yay for me, I have no life. Guess what I get to do this weekend? Laundry, dishes, diapers, oh yah, work again, go to the chiropractor about these dang migraines, more laundry etc. I do have one moment of escape. Our monthly Girls night!!! My one moment of sanity where I can spend an evening with other overworked moms. Yay! K, I feel better. Thanks!

2 comments:

Bree said...

Oh sweetie! You need a vacation!

I totally understand how you feel! Sometimes it's the chores that never end that seem to make up your life! It's funny how I was having this same thought only a few hours ago....as Dave and the kids played while I folded laundry watching.

Have fun at girls night!

Shaffer Family said...

chores never end, when you finish doing them it's time to start all over again...so we just do what we can, i know exactly how you feel.

Related Posts with Thumbnails