Sunday, January 4, 2009

Now What?

I know, I know. What more could I have to say but this is priceless. Earlier this evening I had gone into get Peanut from her nap and this is what I walked into. She apparently has gotten a bit taller and could reach the tissues that where on the end of her crib. This all happened while I was at the store. Dallas said he could hear her playing just after I left but then it got quiet so he just assumed she went to sleep. The pictures don't even show the extent as I had already started cleaning it up. Let's just say it was a brand new box and she emptied it. I believe Punkin did the exact same thing once, but how can you get mad, I just had to laugh.

How can you be angry at a face like this?

1 comment:

Holby said...

The dreaded quiet. That's funny. I always know something's up when everything goes quiet, but nap time is a tricky one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails