Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Toilet

Last night I walked upstairs to put something away and as I walked past the bathroom I had to back up and take a second look.

Yes, this is my daughter hanging out over the toilet. I asked her what she was doing and she told me she was waiting to throw up. And I of course asked her why. She said "my tummy is angry at me". You may be wondering what may posses our daughter to act in such a disturbing way. While she was sitting in the bathroom her dinner that she refused to eat was sitting at the table. She knows and we remind her that if she doesn't eat she will get sick and throw up in the morning. We know this from experience. So I guess she thought she just get that out of the way.

Now for the other one.

We have toilets to sit on and read, she chooses to read sitting in her diaper basket. Kind of the same.

2 comments:

Bree said...

Kamee your kids are a riot! I LOVE IT! :)

Tammy Bentley Jones said...

How much fun you have at your house!! Totally love you guys!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails