
Yesterday, my Mom and I took the girls with us to the Gem and Mineral Show at the Union Station in Ogden. I know what your thinking, ooohh, sounds like a "rockin" good time. Really this is kind of turned into a tradition. My mom used to take my brother and I when we were younger and since then my mom and I still manage to make this yearly jaunt. I'll be honest, I don't go for the minerals. I always usually find at least one piece of jewelry for myself, and my mom always finds a birthday present for me too, but I don't know that ;). Last year we hit the jackpot in the jewelry department, this year wasn't as successful. Of course last year we didn't have the kids with us so browsing was much easier. Although, we visited areas that we don't usually get near and it was great for Punkin. She got to paint a rock. I know, exciting right? Well, when your three, anytime you get to goop globs of paint onto anything it's a thrill.


1 comment:
Any tradition that you can share with your family is awesome! It looks like punkin had a great time!! I'm sure that when she gets older she is going to have a great time carrying on this tradition.
Post a Comment