I stole this from Bree (thanks hun), she stole it from a cousin and since we are both celebrating Anniversaries this seemed appropriate. Following the little FYI is a slide show of our fun trip this weekend.
1. When did you get married?
June 19th, 1999
2.How long were you and your significant other together before getting married?
2 years
3. How did you meet your significant other?
I babysat his neices whom he lived with for a little while. We became good friends.
4. How did your engagement happen?
He met me at work on my last day at Sears and said "Let's go pick out a ring". He didn't dare pick it because I had specifics that I wanted due to my profession, i.e., nothing sharp to rip through latex gloves. It was New Year's Eve 1998. And a few weeks later after we had it sized and modified a bit he proposed at Timbermine and then my mom sent us on a carriage ride through Memory Grove in SLC.
5. Did he ask the parents permission?
Yup. :)
6. Was the ring a surprise? Who picked it out?
It was a surprise when he picked me up but we picked it out together.
7. Where was your wedding ceremony and/or reception?
We got married in my parents backyard and had a reception afterwards.
8. What were your wedding colors?
Blue, white, and a touch of yellow.
9. What was the weather like on your big day?
Perfect, we were married under a big cottonwood tree that shaded the whole backyard.
10. Where did you go for pictures?
I had my bridals done in Memory Grove since that was where we went the night we were engaged, we had our engagements done in my parents backyard since that was where we were to be married.
11. What was your wedding song?
We just had a cd playing in the background of our favorite songs.
12. What was your wedding favor/gift?
We had bubbles for everyone......that we forgot to give out.
13. Did you smash the cake?
Oh yes. I figured since Dallas was bald it would clean easily, I just didn't anticipate it getting into his ears.
14. Wedding night?
We had a cabing at the Alaskan Inn.
15. Favorite part of your wedding day?
Everything, I've said at least a hundred times to Dallas in the last ten years, "let's get married again"
16. Least favorite part?
The End.
17. Would you do it all again?
YES!
Talking while Shopping!
16 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment