Good Monday! I did have some changes in the yard this week. The Hibiscus in the back yard bloomed, which means the one in front will soon follow suit. I don't know if it was the over abundance of rain and cooler weather through June that seems to have delayed the blooming of my favorite plant or what, but it will be totally worth it. The back hibiscus blooms are about fist sized. The two that I have are a really light (almost white) pink and a pretty girly pink. I'm not sure if the pink one will bloom this year as I moved it from the front to make room for the lilac.


2 comments:
Hooray!!! So pretty!
the hibiscus is so pretty! my grandma's (in Bountiful) bloomed last week. if I ever plant any more flowers (I already have a ton so i'm not too anxious) I will look at planting some of those!
Post a Comment