I just put Punkin to bed and after I tucked her into her bed and started to walk out she stood up on her bed to look out her window. I asked her what she was doing and she said she was looking for the moon. She found it immediately and wanted me to look. Here is how the rest of the conversation went.
Me: "Yup, that's the moon. How'd you get so smart?"
Punkin: "From my teacher because she teaches me."
Me: "Oh ya, who's your teacher?" (I really do know who it is)
Punkin: "She's just my teacher and she lives so far away in Bay City, you can't even see her house. I'm really serious" (Her eyes are big and she's speaking very matter of factly)
Me: "I see."
Punkin: "She has a plane, and a car, and a truck and lot's of spoons that you can spread all over"
Me: "Wow, so what's her name?"
Punkin: "Um, CamiTeresa, that's a real cute name huh?"
Me: "Yes it is"
Punkin: "And Teresa is really nice and she teaches me lots of stuff, I'm really serious"
Me: "OK, Goodnight"
I just though the whole conversation turned into the sweetest thing. She was so animated.
And just as I was writing this she came downstairs to show me a scrape on her ankle that has probably been there for a week. No doubt delaying her beauty rest. This is how this conversation went.
Punkin: "See this? I'm not going to live."
Me: "Oh, I think you will, that's a tiny scratch."
Punkin: "Well if I get black blood I'm gonna get dead"
Me: "I'll make sure you don't die sweety."
Punkin: "OK, you better make sure I don't get black blood so I don't die."
Me: "OK, now get to bed."
I know this sounds a bit morbid with the black blood and all but her face is so serious I just want to laugh. She's turning into quite the little story teller. Anyway, just thought I'd share this with all three of my readers and share a little laugh.
Talking while Shopping!
16 years ago


1 comment:
I just want you to know you have more then three readers, i just am not good at commenting. Your kids are so cute and I love the post about your dad looking like jesus. I do see a resemblence in her defense. You have a beautiful yard by the way
Post a Comment