Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day Eighteen


Day Eighteen

For the past three days, you have focused on appreciating what makes you unique. Write about all the things that make you so lovable. Take a moment to appreciate your personal style, talents and charm.

Wow, these days just get harder and harder. I'm not really a fan of talking myself up, mostly because I don't think I'm all that wonderful. Don't get me wrong I think I'm a nice person, but not any nicer than the next guy.
Anyway, what makes me so lovable is probably my sense of humor and friendliness. I also think I'm honest, to a fault. Forgiving, too much some times. I can't say I have much for personal style but I do feel that I'm a little talented, check out www.kokopelli80.etsy.com to see what I mean. I love to create things, it doesn't matter what, I just love to turn nothing into something.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails