I look at my blog nearly everyday to see if any of my friends or favorites have posted anything to read. I realized today that I haven't posted anything for nearly a week. So I'm sitting here going through my head trying to think of some fantastic story to share. I'm drawing a blank. Is my life really that boring that I have nothing to share? In a way I guess that's a good thing.
I go to work, I come home. I work on some necklaces here and there. Sad thing is I have sold nothing on Etsy, but my mom sells them like hotcakes at work.
I have a sad new obsession with Perry Mason. I know, "Kamee, that show is like 50 years old!". I know, but it's very comical yet interesting too. I took our Dish Network down to the cheapest plan until I could find some digital converter boxes that weren't pieces of you know what. There isn't much on when you have hardly any channels. I think I might just leave it though.
Punkin did come down with something yesterday that I was fearing was the swine flu. But she came into my room this morning fresh as rain and feeling great. I just hope it doesn't come back.
Peanut has turned into a little fireball. She has more energy and guts than Punkin did at this age. She's just enough boy for me. This kid falls off the couch, lands on her head, gives you a funny look, and then does it again, and again, and......again. She's crazy.
Today I'm going to work at the school. Only three weeks left and then no more school till January. I love it, it's a lot of fun to teach, but I could really do without the drive.
D and I are kinda stuck. Between kids, work, and his AA meetings we haven't really made any huge progress. I'm beginning to wonder if it's worth it. He seems happy just the way we are, I'm not.
I guess I should just be grateful that nothing more is going on, because I honestly don't have time for it. At least my house is somewhat in order and cleaned up, thanks to the three hour nap the girls took yesterday. Maybe tomorrow we can go do something and I can have something more interesting to share.
Talking while Shopping!
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment