I have never been so behind on getting my girls pictures done. I love pictures and I want to remember everything when I'm old and I know having pictures is the way to do it. I have gotten the girls pictures taken religiously since they were born. I'm only a couple months off and the older they get the less they change in such little time. So here are Punkin (4) and Peanut (22 mo.) in all their glory. Peanut was not the most cooperative this time but they turned out cute anyway.
On another note. I also have some way sticking pictures done at their daycare. Our provider's sister took the pictures for this years class and individual picture and they turned out way cute. I only wish I had requested one of them together.


This is also some video of my girls and two of my nieces dancing to our new Alvin and the Chipmunks soundtrack. Too Cute!
1 comment:
What cute girls! Where did you get them done at? I'm afraid I am so cheap when it comes to pictures!
Post a Comment