I'm very excited to reveal a project that has been in the works for months. D and I have a habit of buying things and then spending ridiculous amounts of time trying to make it better. Whether it be a house or a car, we are all about modifications. I shared with you a couple months ago the before pictures of our pop-up
here. And today I finally finished the majority of our pop-up face-lift. Drum roll please..................
 |
| Instead of the typical ruffle (because I'm not a ruffly type of girl) I did a simple pleat. |
 |
I found a wonderful lady to reupholster my cushions and with some of the leftover canvas she made this cute pillow, I did add the flowers.
 |
This was another fun project we did. I found this idea searching online. Space is at a premium in a pop-up so when I saw this idea we jumped on it. It is simply a closet shelf system attached to the back of our galley. We have a few more things we plan to do but that will have to wait until another payday.
 |
| I found this CAA-UUUTE decal on Ebay. I had to have it! |
|
|
1 comment:
Oh my goodness!!! I love how this turned out! Well done girl! :) Makes me want to buy a camper! I love the decal too!
Post a Comment