Take five minutes to write about how grateful you are for all of the wonderful things that you currently have in
your life. Don’t long for what you don’t possess—instead, take stock of all the blessings you already enjoy.
I'm absolutely, hands down, so grateful for my family. Extended family included. I love that I can sit down with my cousin and talk for hours. And that I can talk to my mom about everything and nothing. I love visiting my Grandma and just being with her. I love that my brother and I can have fun together even as adults. I love coming home from work to my girls and my husband with hugs and kisses all around. I always knew that I would have a family of my own and honestly I don't remember life before my children. I could live in a cracker box of a house and as long as I have my husband, my children and the love of my family I know I'd be OK.
Talking while Shopping!
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment