Write a short message of thanks for some of the “negative” things in your life.
I had a hard time trying to think of something negative to be thankful for. I first thought, work, but then I couldn't really decide if that was negative. The last thing my Grandfather said to me before he died four years ago was to be thankful that I had a job. He was always a hard worker as is most everyone in our family. We had a great example to learn our work ethic from. And in the years since his death I've grown even more thankful for my job when so many people have lost theirs.
Another thought I had was that I'm thankful for my car. The "negative" about my car is that I need new tires, headlights, and a tune up. What makes that all negative is that it is so stinking expensive. I am however thankful that I even have a car. And a very cool one I might add.
I know these are silly things, but I really can't think of anything in my life that is more negative than that, and I've been thinking about it all day.
Talking while Shopping!
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment