Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day Three - Gratitude Challenge

Write about something you feel grateful for in your life today.


I was originally going to write this in the morning, but was not having such a great start to the day. Punkin was in full on screaming/whining mode and Peanut will not do the #2.......in the toilet. And then my husband had to leave for a couple of hours and then had another thing come up that took even longer. So, I thought I'd better wait and see what the day brought that might change my outlook. I also needed to give myself the time to feel grateful.
Today, I feel grateful for my marriage. A year ago I wasn't even sure I'd still have a marriage and now I appreciate the fact that I do. I am grateful for the partnership we share and the trials we have. Marriage is always a work in progress, but at least it's progress. I love my husband and am blessed to have a second go at this whole thing. His strength and faith in all that he does gives me a sense of security that I hadn't ever felt from him. He makes a great effort to do his part in the home and with the kids. I look forward to dates with him when we can fit them into our schedule, and enjoy just being at home with him to.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails