Monday, September 29, 2008

What a Great Day!

Punkins Birthday was so much fun. We had lots of family come to celebrate with us. It was a beautiful day so we were able to enjoy her birthday outside. She made out like a bandit and was spoiled as usual. Now Dallas and I have more motivation to get the playroom put together, because the toys are taking over. Not because she has too many, they are all just big, as you'll see. Punkin and Dad saying "I'm Three".
Laughing at her singing card from Uncle Blake and Aunt Devin.

The "huge" Princess Tent from Grandma and Grandpa.
She loves her new easel from Mommy and Daddy. Another Big Toy.

The Care Bear Cake.
Her new vacuum from Great Grandma B.
The Princess Tent taking up half her room. It's so big her kitchen fit inside of it. It will be moving to the playroom when it's ready. And her chair fits on the "porch". It is really cute.
I just had to share this cheesy Peanut smile. Can you see her first ponytail?

Thanks to everyone who was able to come and share the big # 3 with us!!

2 comments:

Shaffer Family said...

cute pictures!

the Maisey's said...

Fun stuff!! I bet she had a great time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails