Last night for our monthly girls night we went to Witch-a-palooza at Gardner Village. We went last year and it was then decided that it would be a yearly tradition. I've never really gotten into the Halloween spirit but after these shows I can't help it. Some people go decked out dressed as witches of course. They really like to get the audience involved as well. This year was hilarious. The story line was based on the Warlocks romantic past. It started back in the 1800's then all they way to the 90's. It was great, they sang songs from the 50's, 60's, etc. with a twist to the lyrics. The funniest is when they got to the eighties, a Madonna like witch came out with cones on her chest singing "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". For the 70's, they sang YMCA and got four of the whole ten men who were drug to the show by their wives to be the Village People. That was a riot. I highly recommend anyone to go next year but get your tickets quick because they sell out fast. Here are the pictures of our fun night.
Talking while Shopping!
16 years ago





1 comment:
that looks like so much fun, I have never been out to Gardner Village
Post a Comment