Today is Peanuts 2nd Birthday. I can't believe that two years have gone by so fast. She was the one that completed our family. She was the last piece of the puzzle. This little girl is the spitting image of me, but a little devil like her dad. She has the sweetest personality and makes the funniest faces. She's always happy to see anyone who looks her way. She loves her big sister and mimics her every move. I can see many years of unpredictability and adventure with this one. She has been a little light in my life and another reason for me to get up every morning, both literally and figuratively.
We celebrated her birthday with family on Saturday and had a wonderful time. She had a little ladybug party. It was so nice to have all of my family in the same room enjoying the time spent together. Peanut may never remember that day but I will cherish that Birthday and everyone to come.
Talking while Shopping!
16 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment