Sunday, January 9, 2011

Week in Review: 2

I'm a week late starting my week in review but I'm a firm believer in better late than never. Ok, not really. But I'll use any excuse that fits.

-First full week back to work, it was brutal. I could get used to working only three days a week.

-Peanut started dance with her sister at The Movement Dance Center.

Stretches

Working on those splits

Getting a little help from Ricci

Practicing a chaîné turn.

Learning how to point her toes. Punkin was really in to helping her and encouraging her the whole time. She's such a great big sister.
 -Punkins first cold sore of the year. I wish I knew why she get's these awful things and always in the same place. I've never had one and D rarely gets them but she seems to get them at least 3-4 times a year. I know it hurts and she's very self conscious. Poor thing. :(

-Finally getting around to taking down the Christmas decorations.

-D was nominated and appointed Vice President at Valley Camp. Life has certainly come full circle for him. I'm very proud of him and all that he has accomplished this last year.

-Song of the week: Darius Rucker - This

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails